7 Simple Steps to Getting Your Own Nurse Care Manager
1. Contact us for a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation to see if we are a good fit for your needs. You can learn more about our packages for seniors here, or download a PDF to print or share here.
2. Review our Client Agreement and reach out for more information if required
3. Complete the Client Agreement and provide Power Of Attorney (POA) documentation if applicable
4. Arrange and complete intake visit and discuss follow up plans
5. Apply for coverage through Third-Party Insurance, if any
6. Pay monthly invoice upon receipt; our services are tax exempt
7. Include our invoices with annual tax returns as they are eligible medical expenses
Your Registered Nurse
What will your RN be able to do for you? That's based on your specific and sometimes unique needs. You may be surprised at how adept our Care Managers are in getting what's best for you. Read more.
A range of Nurse On Board services are available for retirement residences and seniors' communities, to support individuals in both independent and assisted living environments. Read more.